Call Now To Accept Credit Cards:

We Offer the Most Competitive Rates and Fees in the Industry

Our company endeavors to have the most competitive rates in the industry. Our rates start at 1.09% for Swiped Merchants and 1.79% for Keyed Merchants. Our rates and fees depend on the type of business you have, whether you are swiping cards or keying cards, which card types you are accepting, and more.

It is important to understand that varying rates will be applied to your processing activity as a function of the type of card, the manner in which the card is processed, and your adherence to required processing rules. To minimize your costs, it is in your best interests to ensure that you and your employees follow the procedures described in your Welcome Booklet and in the training we provide at the time we activate your account.

Read More >

Discount Rates

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Praesent vestibulum molestie lacus. Aenean nonummy hendrerit mauris. Phasellus porta. Fusce suscipit varius mi. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Nulla dui. Fusce feugiat malesuada odio. Morbi nunc odio, gravida at, cursus nec, luctus a, lorem. Maecenas tristique orci.

Swiped Transactions:

Swiped Qualified Rate:

  • swiped qualified rates can range from 1.70%-1.99%
  • standard personal credit card
  • must be swiped
  • transaction batched/settled within 24 hrs

Swiped Mid-Qualified Rate:

  • mid qualified downgrades range from 1%-1.5% and are added to the qualified rate. (ex. if your qualified rate is 1.80% and your mid qualified rate is 1.25% your total rate would be 3.05%)
  • card is manually entered or “keyed” with billing address (AVS)
  • personal rewards cards
Keyed Transactions:

Swiped Qualified Rate:

  • keyed qualified rates can range from 2.20%-2.50%.
  • standard personal credit card
  • billing address provided for address verification (AVS)
  • transactions are batched/settled within 24 hrs

Swiped Mid-Qualified Rate:

  • non qualified downgrades can range from 1.50%-1.99% and are added to the keyed qualified rate. (ex. If your qualified rate is 2.30% and the non qualified rate is 1.90% your total rate is 4.20%)
  • billing address not provided for address verification (AVS)
  • transactions not batched/settled within 24 hrs
  • authorization code is manually keyed (forced Authorization)
  • card type (corporate, government, international, and personal rewards cards)

Free Rate Evaluation

Submit Request >

* = Indicate Mandatory Fields